Wednesday 8 October 2008

Flash to be or not to be ?

My personal preference on Flash is simply do not use it, My reason for this is if you have not been trained to use it, anything you make with it looks tacky, I know this as I have tried and you guessed it I failed, but this does not mean that every websites with Flash is "tacky", As there are websites out there that have really thought about the ways in which they have used Flash.

Then we move on to these "New Age Bingo Websites", I know a few people that use them and if I were to sum them up in one word it would have to be SLOW, Their website are made almost completely with Flash and because of that many browsers find it hard to handle the amount of memory they need to run properly.

So in my opinion do not use flash unless you know how to use it properly.

Dominic F

2 comments:

Sharon J said...

I absolutely detest flash based websites and avoid them like the plague!

Dominic F said...

I totally agree, I dont mind website with the odd flash element but the is as far as it goes for me.